Guests: James Bell, Gieseler & Jim Walters |
Topics: Shovel Girl, Social Networks, NFL, Michael Sam, Gay Rights, Nigeria, Boko Haram, Kidnapping, Traffic Talk, Net Neutrality, Internet Freedom |
Twitter: @disturbthoughts @rsvjr @mosy311 @Jimmyonesuit |
The same guys get together again in SD and we talk some smack about all kinds of things including Viral Videos, Michael Sam, Social Networks and Net Neutrality.
- Network: Vine Street Media
- Podcast: Disturbing Thoughts
- Episode Date: 05/14/14
- Available: iTunes (Click Here)
- Host: Ramon Vasquez Jr.
- Guests: James Bell, Blake Gieseler & Jim Walters
- Twitter: @disturbthoughts @rsvjr @mosy311 @Jimmyonesuit
- Description: Eps 41 – James Bell, Blake Gieseler & Jim Walters / Viral Videos, Michael Sam, Social Networks and Net Neutrality
- Shovel Girl
- Society’s Inability to Remain in the Moment
- Social Networking
- Michael Sam: NFL’s First Openly Gay Player
- 2014 Nigerian Girls Kidnapping
- Does Social Networking help?
- Traffic Talk / Complaints / Motorcycle Drivers
- Net Neutrality / Internet Freedom
- Shitheads Ruin Everything
- iTunes Info
Available on iTunes:
All Vine Street Media podcasts are available on iTunes for your home or mobile device. Search iTunes for “Vine Street Media” and subscribe to recieve updates everytime a new episode becomes available.
Vine Street Media
Disturbing Thoughts Podcast
Talk is Dead with Chris and Ramon
- Download Mp3
(Right click + Download)
Disturbing Thoughts Podcast – Eps 41 (05/14/14)
Dr. Drew talks to Shovel girl Also Dr. Drew is a tool and can go fuck hilmself…
Nigerian President vomits turds from his dumb mouth-hole AKA “Nigerian President spoke publicly about kidnapping, said govt was doing everything it can, blamee parents for not supplying enough info to police…”
**On 5 May, a video in which Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau claimed responsibility for the kidnappings emerged. Shekau claimed that “Allah instructed me to sell them…I will carry out his instructions.” and “Slavery is allowed in my religion, and I shall capture people and make them slaves.”